South Australia: Independent Talent and Innovator Stream
Major Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be a resident of South Australia
- Your highest point total score (based on the criteria mentioned above) must be at least 95 Your proficiency in the language must be at least Proficient Plus or your application will not be processed English proficiency requirements:
- You must have good English communication skills. At the time of writing this qualification your English Communication level must be equivalent to that of the IELTS test.
- You should have at least one year of work experience in your field and a few years of experience as an individual contributor.
- You should send us a business proposal (maximum two pages). It should contain:
- Information about how you plan to add value to South Australia
- Your professional experience and qualifications, if any
- How your proposed business idea complements SA Government priorities.
International students contribute to the growth of the economy by making significant purchases. International education is one of the most important industries in the state of South Australia.
You will see that there are 140 public and private schools in Australia and these are definitely going to have an intense demand for Early Childhood Educators.